Below are some of our white papers on wireless (Wi-Fi, cellular, enterprise wireless) strategy:
Below are some of our publications on GIS and Geospatial Interoperability:
- "Chaining Geographic Information Web Services" – Published in IEEE Internet Computing (Sep-Oct 2003)
- "Geospatial Services" – Chapter 7 of the Spatial Infrastructure Cookbook (Jan 2004)
- "A Raster Image Re-Projection Web Service Prototype" – Published in Photogrammetric Engineering and Remote Sensing (May 2004)
- "Standards-Based Aeronautical Information Management using the OGC Technology Testbedding Process" - Proceedings of AIXM/WXXM Annual Conference, Washington DC, 2009.
- "Discovery, Integration, 3D Visualization and Analysis of Geospatial Data using NASA WorldWind" - Proceedings of the ASPRS 2009 Conference, Baltimore Marylans, 2009.
- "NASA's Earth Science Gateway: A Platform for Interoperable Services in Support of the GEOSS Vision" - Proceedings of the 2006 IGARSS Conference, Denver Colorado, 2006.
- "Leveraging Open Standard Interfaces in Providing Efficient Discovery, Retrieval and Integration of NASA-Sponsored Observations and Predications" - Proceedings of the AGU Spring Assembly, Baltimore Maryland, 2006.
- "Geospatial Interoperability" - Proceedings of the Geospatial Information & Technology Association's 27th Annual Conference, Washington Seattle, 2004.
- "GIS Web Services: Evolution and Impact on Urban and Regional Information Systems" - Proceedings of the Urban and Regional Information Systems Association's 40th Annual Conference, Chicago, IL, 2002.
- "Chaining GIS Web Services" - Proceedings of the Geospatial Information & Technology Association' s 26th Annual Conference, San Antonio, TX, 2003.